Our focus is on Design(D), Research (R),and Optimisation (OP)
Your website is your brand and should showcase your offerings.
Your website must be designed to meet the needs of your business. We cater to NFP's and SE's primarily . Our websites sell your ideas, and promote your business. They will be accessible on any device and focus on engagement, revenue, and resources you need to be sustainable.
We keep you up to date with the latest in your market trends.
Our market and research connections ensure we are at the heart of the technology and information to influence your biz. We share our knowledge, build and support your brand, and train / advise you on the best solutions for your organisation.
We partner with you to define and refine your business' digital profile.
Our experience ensures your website is tailored for the best search results, and to get the funding and support you're after. We've partnered with some of the best SEO and SEM companies in NZ to ensure you are a reputable, trusted, and successful organisation.
Why partner with The Drop?
1. We exclusively build websites for Non Profits, Volunteer, and Charity organisations. This can include Volunteer, Conservation, Government, Sponsored organisations, Museums, Iwi, City, Government, etc. There are over 100,000 NFP's in NZ. We understand and specialise in your market
2. The key difference in your organisation is to improve, protect, and donate time and resources that others won't. These are values we also believe and support. Help, education, and sustainability of your business are our primary objectives.
3. We believe in engagement. We want users to become in engaged with your cause, your beliefs, and your passions. Our research programmes provide you with the latest in NFP technology changes. We don't build eCommerce, or business sites. Our time is dedicated to non profits.
4. We believe in sharing. Skills and knowledge are foundations to your organisation's future. We can develop any website (app / bot, etc), but we ant to pass the torch and upskill your staff. We offer training and coaching so you can lower costs, and be sustainable. We've found this a successful option to attracting volunteers and improving staff engagement. We are constantly thinking about how to expand our business to deliver solutions for you at lower costs.
5. We are connected. We have networks of worldwide organisations like yours, and we learn, grow, and share with our counterparts to ensure your message and ideals are well represented. We only select partners that share our collective beliefs.